Business Development Coordinator in Tourradar Wien
Tourradar Wien dringend erforderlich nach der Position für Business Development Coordinator. Bitte lesen Sie diese Stellenanzeige sorgfältig, bevor Sie sich bewerben. Es gibt einige Qualifikationen, Erfahrung und Fähigkeiten Anforderungen, die die Arbeitgeber benötigen. Entspricht Ihre Berufslaufbahn diesen Anforderungen? Stellen Sie sicher, Sie verstehen die Rolle, die Sie sich bewerben und dass es für Ihre Fähigkeiten und Qualifikationen geeignet ist.
Folgen Sie den Online-Wegbeschreibungen, füllen Sie alle notwendigen Felder aus und geben Sie alle relevanten Informationen an, damit Ihre Bewerbung korrekt übermittelt wird. Wenn Sie auf die Schaltfläche "Apply this Job" (in einem neuen Fenster öffnen) klicken, gelangen Sie zum Online-Bewerbungsformular. Hier werden Sie gebeten, persönliche Kontakt- und Kontaktdaten zu stellen, auf beschäftigungsbezogene Fragen zu antworten und zu zeigen, wie Sie die wichtigsten Auswahlkriterien erfüllen.
Business Development Coordinator in Tourradar Wien Jobs-Details:
Share this position
TourRadar is a venture backed marketplace disrupting a $50 billion industry. Revolutionizing how multi-day tours are compared and purchased, we provide travellers with a trusted online marketplace to find and book life-enriching experiences worldwide. Traditionally, these types of experiences have been predominately serviced offline by brick and mortar travel agents, but we recognize that it's time to move this industry online and capture global market share through digital reach.
With over 35 different nationalities in our team and offices spread across Europe, North America and Australia, we work to deliver the best possible service and tour booking experience to our customers. Launched in 2010, we proudly produce everything in-house thanks to our exceptional internal talent and are now looking to scale our team.
We are looking for a Business Development Coordinator (BDC) to join our Vienna office to support our team of Business Development Managers (BDMs) who are responsible for tour operator relationships across the whole Europe-Africa region.
Someone customer service focused, enthusiastic to start on a career in Sales & Business Development and wants to join our multinational team. They must like working in a fast paced tech environment, enjoy challenges, relish working independently and most importantly love to travel! If you're keen to start learning the business, we encourage you to apply!
Challenges and opportunities of the job?
This position is responsible for supporting the team of BDMs as they work to grow sales with existing accounts and on-board new tour operators to the TourRadar platform.
Your tasks will include monitoring and responding to the team inbox, preparing communication materials and maintaining reporting records as well as documenting and tracking progress arising from meetings with key partners and internal stakeholders.
Understanding and being comfortable with basic technology is a must. Through provided training you will support the BDMs by creating online promotions for tour operators, assessing and responding to new applications to join TourRadar, creating user accounts for new tour operators and working with a range of internal team to ensure all operators are setup on the TourRadar website in a timely manner.
You must enjoy working in a team atmosphere as the Co-ordination role will require you to liaise with our International teams for marketing, design, technology and more, to ensure that pending tasks for the BDMs are tracking to complete in a timely manner.
You will have the chance to develop experiences as a travel professional to shape TourRadar and your own future growth as a Business Development Manager.
We encourage all our team to bring an open mind, ideas and look forward to be able to communicate your thoughts with the entire team.
What will you do?
- Building an understanding of the products offered by TourRadar partners across the globe will help you to understand the full operating scope of TourRadar.
- You will acquire knowledge of the TourRadar system to enable you to develop training materials, blogs and other content to support tour operators and BDMs.
- Customer service is key as we connect new partners, onboard their inventory and train their team.
- The work will be challenging because the industry we work in is continuously evolving and we are pioneering many new things.
- We are offering a full time position, with a salary to be negotiated based on your experience.
- Other benefits include team building activities, free laughs and finally being able to join a team of international enthusiastic people who love doing what they do.
- 3 years experience minimum in a customer facing role.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to relate directly in person and online.
- Experience with updating process and training documentation.
- Personal and/or professional travel experience to areas in which TourRadar sells.
- Good computer skills.
- Well-organised and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving.
Other skills and attributes:
- Natural self starter, able to prioritise multiple responsibilities
- Extroverted, comfortable networking with partners to create beneficial business relationships
- Ability to think creatively to develop marketing materials & find solutions
- High standards of customer service and excellent communication/presentation skills
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Problem solving and decision making capacities
- Friendly, flexible and a sense of humour
- Crave challenges, a real self starter!
- Enthusiastic to learn
- Passion for the travel industry
What can you expect?
- International work environment with English as the working language
- The stability and excitement of working for a fast scaling Series C funded startup
- Opportunity for “team exchange” scheme whereby you can work in one of our other two global locations
- One familiarisation trip per year to experience our product along with 500 Euros towards your airfare
- Regular team outings
- Great career opportunities and individual development plan
- Cake on your birthday!